The following top ten Massages Charlotte NC techniques have been proven to provide full relaxation and relief from stress
- Swedish Massage – This is the most popular massage technique in the United States and it is designed as “normal massage”.
- Deep Tissue Massage – This massage enters deep muscles and connective tissues. It has been used to relieve stress from the muscles in old tension and use. Deep tissue massage can release contractions (fibroid treatment) in a muscle area with previous injury.
- Sports Message – Massive massage of deep tissue and Swedish combination for athletes to showcase the edge. Pr-competition massage conditioning is focused on muscle groups, which in athletes is meant to prevent unnecessary distraction during uncomfortable sports events. Post competition will put the muscles in pain and encourage proper waste immersion for Renaissance purposes.
- SHIATSU – This traditional Japanese technique uses finger pressure at relevant pressure points. In order to promote intervention to promote healthy treatment, the body is asked to encourage free flow of energy in the meridian.
- Aroma Therapy – Urbana Spa Massages Charlotte NC Therapy which uses fragrance with essential oil findings from flowers, wood, resin and herbs. Diseases per specific oil sources have their own special treatment benefits. Perfumed massage will boost more relaxation during the experience.
- Foot Reflexology – This massage technique uses finger pressure on the lower edges of the foot to calm the hardness. These pressure points are considered reflections of some body parts, including internal organs. This massage is usually less compared to others but provides a similar relaxing experience.
- Thai Massage – Traditional Thai Massages are used for relaxation and treatment for more than two thousand years. To improve the blood circulation of the muscles, many interference techniques are implanted.
- Pre-Natal Massage – A Massages Charlotte NC technique designed for pregnant mothers that promotes relaxation. Variation maneuvers are sometimes used in the uterus to improve childbirth during labor. This technique may require the approval of the physician.
- Hot Stone Massage – It uses hot rocks like basalt and when you lie on your stomach then your spinal cord is kept in length. It provides one of the most comfortable massage experiences.
- Trigger Point Therapy – This is centered on fibrous nodule or lymph nodes with maneuvering muscle. A constant pressure can be applied to get rid of stress tissue that produces reflection effect on estimated muscle groups for maximum stress. This technique can be used in combination with sports therapy in Urbana Spa Massages Charlotte NC.